Take part in our Year 9 challenge!
We’ve launched FOUR challenges for Year 9 students across Essex to encourage you to use your imagination and broaden your skills – you could also win a £20 voucher!
Explore the challenges
- Design your dream university
- Interview someone about their education and career
- Write about your ‘Life in Lockdown’
- Photograph your lockdown self-improvement
How to enter
1. Choose your challenge: you can complete 1, 2, 3, or even all 4
2. Once completed, email your submission to email@example.com including the name of the challenge in the subject line, and your name and school at the beginning of the email
3. You’ll then receive an email confirmation within a couple of days to let you know that we’ve received your submission!
4. To complete your entry, click the link in the email we have sent you to complete a short online form
5. You can only enter each challenge once
The deadline for entry to all challenges is Wednesday 22nd July at 3pm.
The winner for each challenge will be announced on Wednesday 29th July and will receive a £20 voucher.
Any questions please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take time to read our basic guides, which contain clear facts and figures about preparing for university life or taking a degree apprenticeship.