Join Make Happen on Thursday 29 September 6 – 7pm to find out how you can best support your young person to succeed academically.
Made Training will introduce you to a range of techniques that will help you adopt an encouraging way of monitoring and celebrating your young person’s commitment to achieving well in school.
The workshop will allow participants to:
- Encourage their young person to complete homework without confrontational language.
- Use verbal and coaching tools to raise their young person’s motivation and commitment.
- Use memory and mapping techniques to support their young person’s studying.
- Create a suitable and effective studying environment at home.
Who should attend:
- Foster Carers based in Essex who care for a young person in Years 7 – 11.
- Parents based in Essex who have a child in Year 7 – 11.
The morning will also include an introduction to Make Happen and how we can best support your young person in making informed decisions.
To register, please click here.