Join Make Happen and Made Training Wednesday 27 April 3.30-4.30 on Zoom for our fourth teacher CPD session in the lead up to our annual Teachers’ and Advisors Conference 2022.
This session will introduce you to a range of effective studying, memory and revision techniques. Staff will have the opportunity to test the strategies, discuss their applicability within subject areas and generate ideas on how to integrate them within lesson plans.
The workshop will allow participants to:
- Broaden their knowledge of proven revision methods.
- Select the appropriate revision method for the content being delivered
- Confidently employ revision techniques within the classroom
- Use condensing techniques to transform information
- Share best practice
Who should attend
- Teachers and Careers staff within schools and colleges in Essex