From 1 to 5 February we hosted an online Lockdown Learning Festival, inviting students, parents, carers and teachers from across Essex to log-on, and join in.
Despite lockdown fatigue and the limitations of Zoom and MS Teams as opposed to the real-life vibrancy of the classroom, many attendees joined in. All events were free; parents got help to motivate their teenagers, and students got help to boost their study skills and turn setbacks into jetpacks.
Here are a few of the stats from the event:
- Total attendees = 617
- Live event attendees = 516
- Days of festival = 5
- Live daytime and evening sessions for students = 24
- Live evening sessions for parents, carers and guardians = 4
- On-demand videos available = 17
- Most popular session = Workplace Wednesday – what’s it like to be a solicitor?