Online Code of Conduct
We want all attendees to benefit from the online offer and to enjoy this experience. You are therefore expected to show responsible behaviour, as well as respect for the rights of other attendees and our staff. Bullying, harassment, discrimination and trolling will not be tolerated in any form. You are expected to interact in a dignified, mature and respectful way at all times.
Rules and regulations
For safeguarding purposes, and to ensure that all attendees have the opportunity to benefit from and enjoy the activity, the following rules and regulations will be in operation:
- You must follow ‘housekeeping rules’ that will be explained at the start of each workshop.
- Do not record or take screen shots of the workshop, including the chat content.
- Please ensure that your display name is limited to your first name only.
- Please ensure that, if you are invited to use the video function, you sit in front of a plain background, or remove any personal or private items from the background.
- You may interact with others via either the text ‘chat’ function, as you prefer.
- Personal details should not be shared with any adult who is not employed by Make Happen.
- You are expected to attend the event once you have signed up.
- You should not add or interact with members of staff on their personal social media accounts.
- You should not interact with members of staff outside of the timetabled activity, unless by emailing email@example.com. Emails should be marked for the attention of the team member you would like to contact.
- Trolling, bullying, and harassment of any kind is strictly forbidden.
Serious incidents of misbehaviour
In the event of serious incidents of misbehaviour, including but not limited to racial abuse, bullying, harassment, or trolling, the attendee(s) concerned will not be allowed to any future online events run by Make Happen and the school/college and parent/carer will be notified and further action could be taken.
Who to contact
You should contact Make Happen immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if someone has behaved in away that you think violates this code of conduct.