MAKE HAPPEN ONLINE STUDENT WEBINAR
Online behavioural expectations and Code of Conduct
Students must read the behavioural expectations and agree to this ‘Code of Conduct,’ otherwise they will not be allowed to participate in the live aspects of the event.
We want all students to benefit from the online offer and to enjoy this new experience. You are therefore expected to show responsible behaviour, as well as respect for the rights of other students and our staff. Bullying, harassment, discrimination and trolling will not be tolerated in any form.
You should be aware that live sessions will be recorded and text written in chat boxes will be stored securely to help keep you safe.
Rules and regulations
For safeguarding purposes, and to ensure that all students have the opportunity to benefit from and enjoy the programme, the following rules and regulations will be in operation:
- You are expected to interact in a dignified, mature and respectful way at all times.
- You are expected to follow webinar ‘housekeeping rules’ that will be explained at the start of each workshop.
- You are encouraged to interact via text based conversations rather than video chat.
- If you wish to speak aloud, you should use the raise your hand function. When/if it is an appropriate time a member of staff will allow you the option to unmute your mic.
- Personal details should not be shared with any adult who is not employed by Make Happen to lead the event.
- You are expected to attend the event once you have signed up.
- You should not add or interact with members of staff on social media platforms.
- You should not interact with members of staff or outside of the timetabled programme, unless by emailing email@example.com.
- Trolling, bullying, and harassment of any kind is strictly forbidden.
Serious incidents of misbehaviour
In the event of serious incidents of misbehaviour, including but not limited to racial abuse, bullying, harassment, or trolling, the student(s) concerned will not be allowed to any future online webinars ran by Make Happen and your school and parent/carer will be notified.
Who to contact
You should contact Make Happen immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if someone has behaved in a way that you think violates this code of conduct.