We’re delighted to offer a series of My Great First Job workshops for Year 12 students between Monday 21 February – Friday 25 February 2022.
These FREE workshops will be delivered by Dale at My Great First Job, who will provide you with tips and skills to ensure that you stand out from the crowd when applying for an apprenticeship and future employment opportunities. With 30 years experience helping young people, Dale will be able to answer any questions you have around applications, interviews, LinkedIn and more!
These workshops are taking place via Zoom; to sign-up, please click on the links below. You can book to attend as many workshops as you like.
Monday 21 February at 4.00 – 5.00pm
- Degree Apprenticeships: What Are They All About? sign up here
Tuesday 22 February at 4.00 – 5.00pm
- How to Absolutely Smash your Interview! sign up here
Wednesday 23 February at 4.00 – 5.00pm
- How to Write a Great 1st CV sign up here
Thursday 24 February at 4.00 – 5.00pm
- Huh! What’s a Cover Letter? sign up here
Friday 25 February at 4.00 – 5.00pm
- Why you need LinkedIn and how to develop your Network sign up here
By attending all the workshops, you will learn the following
- How to apply for a Degree Apprenticeship and where to find them.
- How to sell your skills and experience to an employer.
- How to layout a CV and what to include.
- How to write a cover letter.
- How to use LinkedIn to develop a personal network.
Please note, you will receive an automated email with the Zoom link and passcode included to access the event. This email may fall into your Junk and/or Spam folder. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this email within 48 hours.